26 Mar Glassydur’s Power A Revolutionary Micro Concrete
When deciding to use precast concrete in outdoor constructions it should be considered that it will be subjected to external phenomena in unfavourable conditions: rain, winds, sudden changes in temperature, pollution, and so on. Therefore, if it is to ensure adequate durability, the concrete quality must be taken care of as much as possible.
In addition to being highly resistant, the precast concrete to be used in building and facade frames must present lightness and high compactness; in other words, it must have minimal porosity.
THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION: MICRO CONCRETE REINFORCED WITH FIBERGLASS
The micro concrete reinforced with fiberglass is the result achieved with a resistant combination that brings together the concrete strength and the fiberglass lightness. Thanks to its characteristics, an increasing number of professionals in the construction field and individuals have stood out for this alternative to carry out each of their projects.
- It has high resistance to bending and traction, it is very resistant to impacts as well as erosion, and has a thickness of nearly two centimeters.
- It is a fire-retardant, waterproof and resistant to atmospheric agents material; furthermore, it is anticorrosive, thermal-insulating and acoustic insulator.
Likewise, one might think that natural stones also have very good compression characteristics, but, at the same time, they offer very low tensile strength; consequently, they would be inappropriate for pieces that have to be worked under bending or traction. Furthermore, as a high performance material, it also meets high expectations in relation to design and architecture.
The micro concrete reinforced with fiberglass provides a wide variety of shapes and measures with an ample range of colours and sizes as well as infinite possibilities of adaptation to current fastening systems. With all these qualities, it becomes the ultimate solution to be used in a wide range of elements for constructions and buildings.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF USING MICRO CONCRETE PANELS FOR FACADE CLADDING?
The greatest advantage of the high-performance micro concrete panel is its high mechanical resistance. This advantage of lightness implies positive repercussions on various factors such as the design and installation of parts and structures, material costs and installation services.
SAVING COSTS IN TRANSPORT AND CONSTRUCTION
– The lightness of this material makes it possible to transport a greater number of pieces, thus making it cheaper to transport prefabricated elements to the construction site.
– It allows building on large structures and foundations, which leads to great material savings during the assembly of structures due to its lightness.
SAVING MATERIALS AND HUMAN RESOURCES
– The installation and commissioning machinery necessary for its installation on site does not represent so much capacity.
– Due to its characteristics, it does not require so many human resources for its installation.
– Everything related to the doors and windows can be incorporated directly in the factory, fixing them to the molds before projecting in micro-concrete so that on site it is enough to proceed with the assembly.
– It perfectly allows the reproduction of natural textures without the need for maintenance.
Finally, it is necessary to highlight its great adaptability, which allows micro-concrete to be molded into complex shapes and unlimited options for architectural designs. In this way, it offers innumerable manufacturing possibilities for both new works and renovations, without limits of shapes, colors or textures.
Are you looking for a simple, fast and resistant construction for your project?
Request further information.